Lineage 2 Stratics is seeking talented and dedicated people to join our Staff. Do you love Lineage 2 ? Are you excited about Lineage 2? Are you a talented writer with a passion for Gaming and Roleplaying? Do you love to find out the latest and greatest news about Lineage 2 and the communities surrounding it? Do you love sharing your knowledge with others?
If so, Lineage 2 Stratics might be the place for you! At this early stage of our site development, we are looking for News and Content Staff and Forum Moderators.
What do you need to become a member of the Lineage 2 Stratics Team?
- Familiarity with the Lineage 2 world
- Working knowledge of basic HTML
- Able to write in fluent English and demonstrate proper grammar
News and Content Staff
- Ability to write and revise own work
- Drive to seek out news and write articles
- Content Staff will also keep site content updated, such as news, screenshots and concept art, writing up game information and guides, etc.
- Graphics Artists to enhance the site with illustrations and other art.
- Ability to read Korean and English
- Knowledge of Lineage II Korean fansites and news sources
- Graphical ability to create new maps
- Desire to explore and map out new dungeons
- The ability to be impartial, to enforce the Stratics Rules of Conduct.
- To stimulate and lead discussions, to lead by example.
- To participate in the discussions, expressing your own opinion andencouraging debate without attacking the opinions of others
If you are qualified for the position and are interested in joining our staff, please prepare a brief statement including the following information:
- Personal information, including name, age, location, etc.
- The position you are interested in
- Why you want to join the Lineage 2 Stratics staff
- Experience with the following: online media and the Lineage 2 community (while these are not required, we would like a better understanding of your background and how it relates to the content we provide).
- An appropriate writing/art sample (Please include in the body of the email or as a URL - please do not attach as files.)
What if I don't know anything about HTML?
That is the least of our worries. We are looking for talent,
creativity and commitment. Everything else can be learned.
Please send your email to Lineage 2 Stratics Stratics Senior Staff.